iyzsong@outlook.com schreef op za 12-03-2022 om 10:22 [+0800]: > +   "Specify the encryption to use, either @code{ssl} or @code{tls}.  Any other > +value reverts to plain SMTP.") This seems easy to go wrong, e.g. what if I accidentally pass a value in uppercase, e.g. "SSL" or "TLS"? I recommend validating this value instead of silently not encrypting. Also, does this need to be a symbol, or a string? Looking at the documentation, I would expect a symbol, but looking at the implementation, it seems to have to be a string. Greetings, Maxime.