On Tue, 2021-04-06 at 20:21 +0300, Andrew Tropin wrote: > Guix Home has most essential features ready and now requires some > real-world usage from a few more people to be sure that there are no > fundamental issues with it. > > We are looking for 3-5 advanced GNU/Linux users (not necessary Guix), > who want to try `guix home` and are willing to spend some time and > effort configuring it, and in case of issues reporting them to > https://lists.sr.ht/~abcdw/rde-discuss > > We will be supporting early adopters in the rde-discuss mailing list > on > weekdays. Also, you can reach us on #guix IRC channel for a casual > talk > or quick question, @abcdw and @yoctocell. > > On `date --date="2021-04-14 15:00:00 UTC"` we plan a jitsi call, to > make sure that everyone is up and running, provide some help and/or > answer questions. Will schedule consequent calls if needed. > > To participate you need to have a working installation of Guix the > package manager, and have a local checkout of the rde Git > repository[1]. Reply to the thread in rde-discuss [2] with a few > lines about you and/or your technical background and please attach > the > output of running `make env-info` at the root of the rde repository > to > be sure that Guix and rde are installed and everything works > correctly. > > See you soon, > Andrew Tropin. > > Useful links: > [1] https://git.sr.ht/~abcdw/rde > [2] https://lists.sr.ht/~abcdw/rde-discuss > Really Awesome :-) Could you sign your rde channel? I am not at ease adding unsigned channels since that's basically RCE into my system :-) Thanks!!