‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ On Wednesday, January 13, 2021 10:54 AM, Mathieu Othacehe wrote: > Hello, > > This patch adds a Cuirass project page to the website. Luis, I used one > of your logo proposals to have a first overview. We will have to replace > it with the real logo of course. > > There's a screenshot of the result attached. I see some things that could be improved: * The description metadata in cuirass-t is the same description of the donations page. I'd probably add something like: "GNU Guix continuous integration software." * For accessibility, every use of the name "Cuirass" should indicate the language is french (if the word does not exist in English). For example: Cuirass. This way capable screen readers use the appropriate pronunciation. * Also for accessibility, the image alt attribute should say "Cuirass", the lang attribute should be set to French, and the image itself should be wrapped in a H2 element so that the section has a heading. Other than that, it looks good to me.