Ludovic Courtès schreef op do 02-06-2022 om 15:32 [+0200]: > Still I’m not a fan of having syntax that looks like a field but is not > an actual field, if we can avoid it.  I prefer to expose the data > structure as it exists and, if needed, to build abstractions on top of > it.  (The ABI issue that Maxime mention is real but I don’t think it’s a > big problem in practice.) FWIW I've some ideas for stable ABIs for record constructors even when fields are added/removed or change from direct/thunked/delayed, a stable ABI can be defined later. Greetings, Maxime.