Jai Vetrivelan schreef op zo 13-03-2022 om 08:33 [+0530]: Is there any requirement for third party elisp packages to be /gpl3- or-later/? GPL-3-only should also be fine I think (at least, as long as the Emacs in Guix isn't updated to a new Emacs that is GPL4+)). I guess that gpl2+ is also fine in Guix (at least for ‘old’ emacs packages that were written with ‘old’ GPL2+ Emacen in mind, perhaps also for other packages but I don't know the legalities of that at all) though I recommend the authors of these packages to update anyway (just in case, and because of ). Greetings, Maxime.