Le jeudi 09 mai 2024 à 19:39 +0200, Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli a écrit : > Hi, > > Thanks a lot for the patch. > > For the record I'm not a Guix maintainer / committer, and that I > didn't look at everything but I spotted something that could be > improved: the user has no way to override the lm-sensors package being > used. > > Most services provide a way to do that kind of override, so it would > make sense to add that at some point. > > Denis. Hi and thanks for you feedback. Not every service I saw allows such override, but it seems indeed a good idea. However, it would complicate a bit this patch as it would require to create a proper configuration type for the service and I also did not dig into that (did not have much time). Someone else might be able to do it. Happy hacking! -- Adrien Bourmault Maintainer, GNU Boot project Associate member, Free Software Foundation GPG : 393D4CC68136F39799DA75F295F65F55F682A17A