Am 17.04.2017 um 20:37 schrieb Arun Isaac: > The parallel-build? and parallel-tests? arguments are only to disable > parallel builds and tests for packages whose build procedures fail when > run parallely. crawl's build and tests work fine when run in > parallel. So, you don't have to allow for sequential builds in your > 'check phase. You can just assume the build is always going to be > parallel. No need to test for parallel-build? and parallel-test?. > Okay, removed it. >> + (setenv "HOME" (getcwd)) >> + ;; Fake a terminal for the test cases. >> + (setenv "TERM" "xterm-256color") >> + (setenv "COLUMNS" "80") >> + (setenv "LINES" "24") > > It looks like COLUMNS and LINES are not needed to fake a terminal. I was > able to build successfully without them. Please check. > I checked it and you are right. I assumed it would impact the tests, because I know that crawl won't run in too small terminals. That doesn't seem to be the case, so I removed it now. > You can combine the two make commands into one. > > Also note that only the last argument of apply needs to be a list. No > need to cons* together to construct a list like you have done. > Always nice to learn how I can make things shorter :) > bison and flex are native-inputs. The bison and flex executables are > required only at build time. > Okay, I moved them into native and it still works. > It would be nice if you could sort all inputs and native-inputs in > alphabetical order. Not all package definitions do it. But, it does look > neater. > Okay, I reordered them. Thank you very much, for your intensive help with cleaning up this package!