Hi Guix, This is related to 47260. Attached is a patch for an upgrade to python-wtforms 2.3.3. Tests are currently disabled in the attached patch. I added a when form in the code for when we are ready to enable the tests. I'm getting the following error when I try to run the tests with tox: error: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'WTForms-2.3.3/setup.cfg' Should I be using make-file-writable on the above or is this a different issue? I have not been able to successfully run all the tests without using tox manually. See the comment I placed in the patch with a link to the github issue that I opened upstream. Help and/or advice with testing this is much appreciated. What is the consensus for using tox with guix? I see only one other package in the guix source tree that is currently invoking tox and that package is broken: python-funcparserlib. python-hy is also broken (it depends on python-funcparserlib and fails because of it) I think Tobias is currently working on those. all the best, jgart