Ludo', During the install process after selecting "wifi" there would be a prompt saying "Connecting to 'hostname', please wait" and just seemed to hang.  Below are selection:     local: english     territory: United States     graphical installer using a terminal based interface     america     New_York     English (US)     English (US)     enter "hostname"     select wifi     select network     - prompt "Connecting to 'hostname', please wait" (never prompts for password)     - switch virtual terminals (saved dmesg, guix version, and copied messages file [attached]) Note, wifi was working after I installed guix with ethernet cable.  In the next week or so I'll try to download 1.1 and see if issue has been resolved. Thanks, Ryan On 4/17/20 4:23 AM, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Hi Ryan, > > Ryan Desfosses skribis: > >> I was able to install 1.1.orc2.5 last night. I didn't have the noise that >> the previous version had, but I did have to plug in the ethernet cable >> since I wasn't able to connect to wifi during the install. > OK. Why exactly weren’t you able to connect to WiFi? Did you get an > error message or something? > >> Also, the same messages I sent in the previous email were still present. I >> haven't had time to really test the system yet, but I was able to restart >> the machine and log in. > Messages from the kernel like: > > [   27.510600] [drm:intel_cpu_fifo_underrun_irq_handler [i915]] *ERROR* CPU pipe B FIFO underrun > > are probably “OK”. > > Thanks, > Ludo’.