Hi, Am 20.09.2017 um 14:18 schrieb Pjotr Prins: > I am facing some issues try to upgrade Elixir. The problem is that the > build fails on tests, but when I build by hand inside > /tmp/guix-build-elixir-1.5.1.drv-0/ the build passes. I've been facing such issue, too. Enclosed please find the script I'm using to get an isolated environment. The container is still beta. Feedback is welcome. (I can set up a repo at github or gitlab if more people are interested.) -- Regards Hartmut Goebel | Hartmut Goebel | h.goebel@crazy-compilers.com | | www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |