Arg, I'm so sorry :/ I should have paid more attention. Le 15 août 2022 05:55:14 GMT+02:00, Thiago Jung Bauermann a écrit : > >Hello Julien, > >Julien Lepiller writes: > >> Pushed to master as ca8c7a36dfbefd66841a2a6df4c9e44ba525c3e0, thank you! > >Thank you! And thanks for committing it so quickly. > >Just a small nit, I hope you won't mind me mentioning it: > >in the commit, the author field ended up as: > > Author: Thiago Jung Bauermann via Guix-patches via > >which is wrong. It should have been: > > Author: Thiago Jung Bauermann > >IMHO correct attribution of a contribution is important, and the email >address is an important part of a free software contributor's online >identity. > >I don't actually mind in this case because most of my patches to Guix >were committed with the correct address but if this was my first >accepted patch in the project, or if all of my patches had this author >identification, then I would have felt differently. > >-- >Thanks >Thiago