Hello, I created a file that packages Typst and its dependencies, and I'm trying to figure out how to contribute it to the Guix project. What I've done to generate the file: • guix import -i typst-guix.scm crate --recursive --recursive-dev-dependencies --allow-yanked typst-cli • I had to run this again for pretty_assertions@0.5 for some reason • Marked the modules licensed as "Unicode-3.0" as license:unicode • Marked the modules licensed as "Apache-2.0 with LLVM-exception" as license:asl2.0 • Added a snippet at the end (generated with GPT but appears to work) that allows me to build everything in it using "guix build -m typst-guix.scm" and used this to verify that everything builds • Bumped a few packages from rust-1.75 to rust-1.76 that were complaining about it • For the packages where tests or build failed, disabled tests or build for that package so that there are no errors when I run the guix build command • Added pkg-config and openssl as dependencies for rust-typst-cli-0.11 The file has about 2500 lines worth of dependencies, and I'm a bit confused on how I should handle that. Should I redo all of this on "crates-io.scm" or a different file? What branch should I do this on? Should rust-typst-cli be changed to just typst or put in a different file as that? - Ethan