Olivier Dion schreef op vr 08-04-2022 om 10:28 [-0400]: > To be clear about my commit.  Some headers of liburcu are required by > the application using lttng-ust.  To me, this translated into inputs > that are propagated.  Your solution would reduce the set of propagated > inputs (liburcu comes with many flavors but only one is used by > lttng-ust), by I find it ad-hoc and don't fully understand it. The idea is to eventually make 'patch-header-inclusions' a default phase in %standard-phases of gnu-build-system, making it non-ad-hoc. Greetings, Maxime.