Thanks for the review, Julien. Here is a new patch that includes your suggestions. ------- Original Message ------- On Friday, February 11th, 2022 at 1:05 AM, Julien Lepiller wrote: > Your patch looks good, though I haven't tested yet. In your synopsis, it's "an emulator", not "a emulator". The patches should contain author information. Did you create them yourself? Did you get them from somewhere else? > > The gcc patch could be replaced with a phase that substitutes cc for gcc. > > You need to add the patches to gnu/local.mk. > > Thanks! > > On February 11, 2022 7:51:31 AM GMT+01:00, Charles via Guix-patches via wrote: > > > Is there any chance this can get merged? If there is something wrong with the package, I am happy to fix it.