Hello Guix! I was able to successfully package and build the telegram-desktop (tdesktop). The patch-set can be found at https://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/45721 (v8 is the latest). But I am unable to successfully launch the application. Could anyone of you, if available, please try the package and let me know what the issue might be and/or how to fix it? I have attached the complete diff file with this email, which can applied over master, with the head at the commit 296156d9d1def88ccfda7d46cdcb574a4a52947b. The package name is 'tdesktop'. The substitutes might be available at bayfront.guix.gnu.org. Thank you! Regards, RG.