Hi Florian, I have to translate many songs from German to English. Is it useful for me to use emacs with the PoMode, you suggested? How exactly is the emacs translation? Do you enter text and than through this mode it can be translated? After that you have to go through it, and change incorrect translation? Kind regards Gottfried Am 19.11.22 um 12:36 schrieb pelzflorian (Florian Pelz): > Hello, > > Francis writes: >> Is there a translation programm in Guix, you can use for offline >> translation? > > If you want to edit translation files in .po file format (as used by > Guix), I prefer that gets > mentioned in the Guix manual. Alternatively there exist other programs > for PO files, like GNOME Translation Editor (“guix install > gtranslator”). > > Some other software like KDE doesn’t use .po files though. > >> So that you don't need an add-on or look for a translation programm on >> the web and enter there the sentence, you would like to translate > > If by add-on, you mean Weblate, then you would first need to download > the .po file from Weblate. It is important that you use the file from > Weblate or their Translation Project, *not* from the source code repo, > so you have the most current version. > > Regards, > Florian --