On 24-07-2022 00:14, Joeke de Graaf wrote: > The application seems to expect GTK icons to be in a certain place and > it's not finding them. > It's not immediately obvious to me what the solution for this is, but > I gather from your previous e-mail that this is a known and fixable > problem. Maybe have a look at how the inkscape package wraps things (search for GDK_PIXBUF_MODULE_FILE), maybe also search for glib-or-gtk-wrap, maybe GI_TYPELIB_PATH but probably not, perhaps XDG_DATA_DIRS (see e.g. icedove). I'm not sure which of them is important, but my guess is XDG_DATA_DIRS. Greetings, Maxime