Jelle, On 01/07/17 19:18, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice wrote: > I'd started on packaging those updated vpnc-scripts, [...] > I'll dig them up and see how far I got. Found 'em! If you have some spare time, could you give the attached patches a try? They look finished[0], but I don't have a VPN to test. I hope we can avoid relying on the copy of vpnc-scripts bundled with vpnc: - the bundled copy still lags behind upstream[1], even in trunk - unbundling allows using a stable release of the vpnc client instead of a subversion checkout, while still easily updating the scripts - and shaves ~50MiB from our openconnect package. Of course, it has to actually work for you first :-) Kind regards, T G-R [0]: I don't like the look of 'wrap-keys, but I don't know a better way. [1]: http://git.infradead.org/users/dwmw2/vpnc-scripts.git