( schreef op di 28-06-2022 om 17:57 [+0100]: > On Tue Jun 28, 2022 at 11:38 AM BST, Maxime Devos wrote: > > Then it could be fixed in that distro? And if the distro intentionally > > keeps it broken for years, then that seems more a problem in the distro > > than Guix to me. > > I believe Ludo' is referring to LTS distros and other situations where > somebody might not update for a long time. > >     -- ( I'm thinking so too, though I want to mention LTS is not just ‘don't update’ -- the third letter means ‘support’, which covers backporting bug fixes, though I don't know if the distro would include dash > 9 fds in this. Greetings, Maxime.