Your patch looks good, though I haven't tested yet. In your synopsis, it's "an emulator", not "a emulator". The patches should contain author information. Did you create them yourself? Did you get them from somewhere else? The gcc patch could be replaced with a phase that substitutes cc for gcc. You need to add the patches to gnu/local.mk. Thanks! On February 11, 2022 7:51:31 AM GMT+01:00, Charles via Guix-patches via wrote: >Is there any chance this can get merged? If there is something wrong with the package, I am happy to fix it. > > > >