Am Samstag, 14. September 2013, 14:13:17 schrieb Ludovic Courtès: > > I now learned, that with guile I can use > > > > guile -L . > > > > which actually does what I need. > > > > Providing this in guix would be consistent with guile and it would make it really easy to select overlays. > > If this is a ‘-L’ option, then I’d say no. After all, Guix is just > another Guile library, and as such it must not fiddle with the search > path. Isn’t guix a standalone program? Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. - Arne (http://draketo.de)