Hi Mark! > (1) These original summary lines are still misleading, because "ungraft" > means to integrate the fixes from the replacement into the original, > but here, the fixes are simply being deleted. I see. Now I get the idea. Thanks for explaining this. > (2) These original commit logs are still misleading, for the same reason > I gave in my previous reply. Agreed. > (3) The 'cairo' commit still re-introduces security flaws into our > 'cairo' package. Agreed. > What worries me as much as anything is that your responses so far seem > to indicate that you are failing to understand what you and Léo have > done wrong here. I never said nothing wrong was done. I was trying to retrace the steps and putting all the information out. I was not sure why Leo added these changes and I failed to elicit questions at that time. Let us try to fix it. I don't know what else to say. @Leo, Shall we add a new commit to fix this? Regards, RG.