Hello! I use Xfce4 under Guix OS. I have several Shortcuts in Launchers on Xfce4 Panel: IceCat, Gimp, Ungoogled-Chrom, PcmanFM. Every time I update software, delete old generations and run garbage collector this removes packages from the /gnu/store and this makes Shortcuts unworkable. I think it is a bug, cause Xfce4 Shortcuts must link to the current profile and relating software. Instead of this the creation of Shortcuts make a hard link directly to software - not through the profile. Error window is in the attachment.