Hi Ricardo! > Thanks for the update! Also, then reason GNOME work got messed up is that, in wip-desktop, [1] I was not just working gnome packages, but also its dependencies [2] Work involved not just updates, but also improvements. This kinda complicated the "update stuff" norm. > I think that ci.guix.gnu.org should be capable of building your branch. On a note, I have put more work on myself. When I was working on wip-desktop, I made larget commits instead of 'one change per commit'. So after a discussion, I was asked to split them into smaller chunks. So I need to get #42958 out of the way. > Excellent! Let me know if there’s anything I can do to assist. Thanks! I will be sending new patch-set to #42958. I will let you know, once I am done. It would be great if you could review and merge them to core-updates or master. Regards, RG.