Hello Christopher, Thank you for taking a look at this. I meant downstream, thanks. IMO there might be libs that use the alpha version/ Removing clojure-tools-deps-alpha means those packages will have to find another way around this. I would put a deprecation notice and remove it at a later time. Both packages can co-exist (probably in the same app) - they use different namespaces (a lot of Clojure projects do not use 'semantic' versioning) I can split the commit in 2 or 3 parts: - one adds clojure-tools-deps - one makes the switch - optional one drops clojure-tools-deps-alpha This seems like busy-work, but I think I get the point. Will close this and send the other + link them to this issue. Regards, -- Eugen Stan