On Mon, 25 Jul 2022, Maxim Cournoyer wrote: > Hello Guix, > > This series add the base Qt 6 components required by Jami and updates Jami > itself to its latest stable release (made today!). All the Qt components > updated have their test suite enabled except for qtwebengine, for which it was > already disabled. I'm having trouble applying these patches on top of commit dbcd7876566840f31b763e28bb74394f0914b397 I've tried both with emacs-debbugs and by downloading the mbox manually from the debbugs web interface. With the mbox, I get: $ git am ~/Downloads/bug_56771.mbox Applying: gnu: qtbase: Patch /bin/pwd in executable scripts. error: patch failed: gnu/packages/qt.scm:832 error: gnu/packages/qt.scm: patch does not apply error: patch failed: gnu/packages/audio.scm:5848 error: gnu/packages/audio.scm: patch does not apply error: patch failed: gnu/packages/qt.scm:902 … > Note that Jami no longer requires qtwebengine, which brings its closure size > down quite a bit! Yay, awesome! Thanks for preparing these, Jack