Hello Ludo! > I merged the two patches, addressed the ‘guix lint’ warnings, and > pushed > as 4e868d22e6fedb439910c50bb5c61ab712a479be with a followup commit. > > I tried it under GNOME in a VM and it’s not entirely clear that it’s > working as expected: it seems to be expecting to import the address > book > from an online service but doesn’t know of any? Thank you very much. I believe it can be tried with 'evolution-data-server' as propagated input. Let me try and get back to you. AFAIK, it can create local contacts or sync contacts from online accounts (WebDAV). Regards, RG.