On 15-09-2022 19:59, Jan wrote: > Hello, > > I almost effortlessly updated the minetest package to 5.6.0 so I wonder if there's a person who is in charge of updating minetest-related stuff or should I just send the patch? No, Guix does collective maintenance, and AFAIK nobody has made a patch yet or volunteered to keep track of Minetest packages. If you have a patch, you can simply sent it. > Is there any test procedure for minetest mods and games? You can compile them: $ ./pre-inst-env guix build minetest minetest-worldedit minetest-... The minetest-mod-build-system has some (very basic) tests for testing that the mods at least load with the new Minetest. For some additional testing, you could create a new world (creative mode), enable all the mods, place blocks of various mods, testing things out. > Should I also update games and mods? If you want to, but I would say it's only required if otherwise the mods fail to load or are otherwise broken by the update. Greetings, Maxime.