Hi Gottfried, El 3/05/24 a las 10:36, gfp escribió: > Hi Guix, > > I am not a musician. > > I understand almost nothing about music. > > But God gave me a song with two different texts. > One text is for praising God, > the second text for supporting Guix / free software, > > which is my contribution to free software. That's alright by me :) > > I don’t know much about the history of Guix, > so I beg your pardon, > if somebody dislikes the text > or if I have annoyed someone. > Changes are welcome. > > An English native speaker, > or somebody who knows English well > and has some poetic and rhyming skills > can change the text to a nicer one. > Proposals are welcome, as it is in Guix: > teamwork brings the best results. [...] To make it easier for others to make those kinds of changes or any derivative work of your song, you can use, for example, a Creative Commons license (https://creativecommons.org/). They provide a tool to help you chose a license for your work: https://chooser-beta.creativecommons.org/. > I have no audio interface and don’t know how to use it in Guix. Guix's blog has one post about music production that might be useful to you: https://guix.gnu.org/en/blog/2020/music-production-on-guix-system/ Anyways, licensed or not, I appreciate your gesture with this song :) Cheers,