Hello Guix! WhereIsEveryone community is hosting a meetup regarding documentation in Guix. We'll be discussing and/or working on; adding new contents, removing obsolete contents and improving contents where required. We can also look into current documentation style/model and generate feedback/suggestions. The documentation can pertain to manual or cookbook or prospective wiki. The outcome of the meetup will be recorded, organized and sent to Guix upstream. DATE: Saturday, March 19, 2022. TIME: 15:00 UTC Duration: ~1.5hrs Regards, Raghav "RG" Gururajan.