It works for me. I had to run "PulseAudio volume control" or pulsemixer and select BT headpone as output. I am not using Gnome. My config is basically i3 + xfce4. On 12/12/21 08:23, Grigory Shepelev wrote: > Bluetoothctl also works. So the problem is not bluetooth itself but > it's "connection" with audio in gnome's default way. > > вс, 12 дек. 2021 г. в 10:18, Grigory Shepelev : > > Installed guix a few weeks ago on my desktop PC and just yesterday > on my laptop (thinkpad L13). Having the same problem on both of them. > > Gnome's default bluetooth "app" doesn't work. > > After having the same config as in your example I can launch > blueman-manager and connect to my bluetooth sound system. It makes > a sound as if it's connected and displays itself as connected but > I can't pick it as an output device in gnome's setting "sound" tab. > > How have you dealt with this? > > (nonnative in english, sorry for possible mistakes) >