Ludovic Courtès schreef op ma 21-03-2022 om 16:22 [+0100]: > I think this suggestion is beyond the scope of this review: we’ve never > used sanitizers like this before (or almost), and this particular piece > of code doesn’t use them. > > Also, with the recent discussion about the introduction of contracts, > I’d rather wait an use contracts everywhere once they’re available. Seems reasonable to me, given that the specifics weren't discussed yet, although _everywhere_ (for all procedures, records, ...) seems a bit much, unless you meant every field of the dnsmasq record. Greetings, Maxime.