On 08-10-2022 16:15, zimoun wrote: > Hi, > > On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 at 18:18, Nicolas Graves wrote: > >> I might try to implement these changes, although I do not have enough >> time and experience to do that quickly, neither enough horsepower to try >> to rebuild everything after that. I included Maxime Devos in the >> conversation, would it be possible to fork guix to develop this and try >> to rebuild every rust package after that on a guix build farm ? Sorry, >> haven't got in touch with guix developers yet, still imposter's >> syndrome effect, but implementing this doesn't seem too hard. What would >> I need to do to get going on that ? > > Just to know what is the status of this bug#25327 [1]? Well, I have not > followed closely some recent changes about Rust and Guix. Maybe, some > patches are already around? antioxidant-build-system (*) automatically ignores all dependencies it can't find (including Windows dependencies), and as such solves this. (*) close to 100%, the main remaining problem is lack of support for workspaces; I'm currently looking for packaging a topological sorting algorithm but it depends on other unpackaged things etc. Other problems should be rather minor. Greetings, Maxime.