Hi, On 22.10.2018 22:50, Marius Bakke wrote: > One thing that might be worth a try before bisecting Mesa itself is > building against LLVM 3.9.1 again. I don't know the relevance of the > "exactly 3.9.1 for swrast" comment from that commit. Just a quick update: I tried the following things and all of them failed but in a little more helpful manor: - Building current version of mesa with LLVM 3.9.1: mesa fails to configure -> Some part needs at least LLVM version 4. - Building old mesa with LLVM 3.9.1: unit tests in the testsuite of mesa fail which causes the build to fail. I could not investigate the failure yet but it seems quite promising. > Out of curiosity, which graphics driver are you using? The radeon driver with non free firmware, sadly :( I cannot get anything free to run and I will switch to another computer as my main computer soon. I hope I can find the cause for the bug before I switch. Tim.