On 2019-02-23 13:32, Gábor Boskovits wrote: > Hello, > > swedebugia ezt írta (időpont: 2019. febr. 23., > Szo, 12:03): snip >> * carto (uses npm and node) https://www.npmjs.com/package/carto (7 >> dependencies - at least 1 with a lot of dependencies (yargs)) > > My usecases usually can be solved using hand-authored styles, but would be > nice to have. (Carto usually created something very bloated for me) Ok. > >> * openstreetmap-carto (contain carto-css styles and a lua-script useful >> for tag-transformation when loading pbf-files into a postgis database >> with osm2pgsql and get-shapefiles.py a script to download low-zoom >> country boundaries) https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/ >> >> This last one should perhaps be included in our osm2pgsql-package >> because it is hard to imagine someone using one but not the other. > > I sometimes use osm2pgsql without any need for rendering, so when using > the database not for rendering, but as a database, these functions are > not needed. > I would keep these separate. Wdyt? Ok, I will add packaging openstreetmap-carto to my list. Renderd comes with mod_tile.