Hi there > I’m not sure where I should register this, so I’m writing here. > Running system vm following the time-machine gives out segmentation fault. > > guix time-machine –commit=v1.3.0 – system vm config.scm Could you please provide the contents of a config.scm file that could be used to reproduce the problem? Best :) Wojtek -- (sig_start) website: https://koszko.org/koszko.html fingerprint: E972 7060 E3C5 637C 8A4F 4B42 4BC5 221C 5A79 FD1A follow me on Fediverse: https://friendica.me/profile/koszko/profile ♥ R29kIGlzIHRoZXJlIGFuZCBsb3ZlcyBtZQ== | ÷ c2luIHNlcGFyYXRlZCBtZSBmcm9tIEhpbQ== ✝ YnV0IEplc3VzIGRpZWQgdG8gc2F2ZSBtZQ== | ? U2hhbGwgSSBiZWNvbWUgSGlzIGZyaWVuZD8= -- (sig_end) On Wed, 22 Nov 2023 20:11:42 +0200 Ignas Lapėnas wrote: > Hi everyone, > > I’m not sure where I should register this, so I’m writing here. > Running system vm following the time-machine gives out segmentation fault. > > guix time-machine –commit=v1.3.0 – system vm config.scm > > If I understand correctly the time-machine should pull the sources with the > tagged commit and use that as the basis for running following guix commands and > there shouldn’t be a problem. > > Can someone point exactly how could I approach in trying to fix it? > Tried strace but nothing actually points out to me as going wrong. > > So far I’m in complete ave seeing learning about the project and really in a > deep desire to contribute. Thanks to all the people who are working tirelessly > to the first actual solution of a unified (even solarpunk) software distribution > system. You guys are the best!!! > > – > Best Regards, > Ignas Lapėnas