Hi, On Tue, 29 Aug 2023 15:58:33 -0700 Vagrant Cascadian wrote: > Still seems a bit brief, but I suppose it is not terrible. :) With: > I might want to identify in the comment which tests need a coreboot > image and which need cbfstool for example. and: > Are all of the failures or skipped tests things that cannot reasonably > be fixed, such as being unable to build a coreboot image or cbfstool? I've looked and luckily all the tests that we need to disable fail because they miss a Coreboot image. I'll send a v2. > If it is really involved, perhaps a link to a more detailed > explanation, such as to a comment filed on this bug report. In the v2 I've also improved a bit the description of the issue. Denis.