On Tue, 13 Dec 2022 16:49:00 +0000 phodina wrote: > > I agree with you to submit a patch which will remove the default > image and require the user to pass the image as argument. > > In order to build the image and not just blindly download and run > some off the internet I suggest to use Robotnix project, which is a > way how to build the whole Android image. I've looked at it some time ago and as far as I understand it depends on NixOS which is not FSDG compliant, but at least it might give us better information than the AOSP source code as there are package definitions in Robotnix. Does someone knows how accurate the licensing information is in Robotnix? In any case there are already FSDG distributions like Parabola that rely on upstream packages that are less strict with license compliance, so maybe we could use that as a base to find potential issues way faster than by going through the AOSP code, and maybe a quick look would be good enough. PS: Note that I'm not a guix maintainer. Denis.