On Fri, 4 Nov 2022 04:03:08 +0100 Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli wrote: > (3) Porting the Waydroid modifications[2][3] on top of Replicant 11 > (and reviewing these modifications too). > > While Replicant 11 is not really usable yet on real devices yet > (telephony support for the GT-I9300 (Galaxy SIII) isn't complete > for instance, sound support is very basic, etc), Replicant 11 status > shouldn't affect the ability to add Waydroid support. I've tried a very quick approach to evaluate how complicated that would be: - The device repositories and HAL related code can be imported pretty easily. Some minor changes are needed as there is no lineageOS distribution. - The repositories that are replaced (like mesa, minigbm, etc) seem to be needed somehow. If I use the Replicant ones I've get some errors about missing headers. I'm unsure what is the best approach here between making a stripped down version of these repositories just for the header or figuring out another way to integrate the changes somehow. - There is still the boringdroid apk that I didn't look into. While it's a separate APK, it looks complicated to build in the sources. Denis.