Hi Ludovic, I'm adding you to this bug report because we happened to have made similar patches that were implemented separately[1]. While it's really good that the fixes went in, it's not ideal to have duplication of work, so in order to avoid further duplication of work I'm adding you to this bug report. The patch for upower is not needed anymore, and some of the librsvg patches are already in thanks to your work. However remains some of the patches like for GTK+ that are not in, and some of them might not be 100% ready (like the ones were testing is disabled in a not very granular way). References: ----------- [1]An example is the 3714c8bdcdf997c3c0cd448ba003d95913139c1d ("gnu: gst-plugins-bad: Use 'librsvg-for-system'.") commit. Denis.