Hi Mathieu, On Sun, 28 Aug 2022 17:49:36 +0200 Mathieu Othacehe wrote: > >About that, any reason not to have this "device-tree-supports?" field >in the record? > >The record is about how to install the bootloader while > is about its configuration. So maybe it >would be a better fit? > I wanted to limit my patch to affect as minimum sections as possible. so I added the field to the record. I'm agree with your proposal, since the removal of FDTDIR is more of a configuration for an existing bootloader. I moved this option to the and submit a new patch. it would be great to have your feedback whenever you had time. Regards, Reza -- Reza Alizadeh Majd PantherX Team https://pantherx.org