Le Mon, 13 Jun 2022 10:26:19 +0300, "Artyom V. Poptsov" a écrit : > Hello Julien, > > I've added a patch that removes 'junit-bom' from 'pom.xml' and tried > to build 'java-jmh' as you did; it seems that everything now builds > without errors. > > Please find the updated patch attached. > > - Artyom Great! Pushed to master as 4ff9f1689d0d8f3c7555c472ce67aaa928af564d. Before pushing, I applied a few changes. First, when you add a patch, don't forget to add it to gnu/local.mk. This ensures "make dist" will generate a complete tarball. Otherwise, the tarball won't contain the patch. Second, I added a short comment in the patch to explain its purpose. Finally, I slightly reworded the changelog text about the patch, in the commit message. Thanks!