Hi Guix! This short patch adds a CLASSPATH native-search-path to our icedtea and openjdk packages. It lets users build java on their machine using Guix-provided dependencies and the JVM/JDK won't complain anymore it can't find the dependencies :) Unfortunately, this requires rebuilding all of Java, so it should go to staging. I tested the patch on my computer and rebuilt all packages up to java-jmh. No breakage to report, except a two undeterministic test failures in jmh and commons-collections4.