Hi, Thanks for working on this patch. Note that I'm not a Guix maintainer (I only managed to send some patches and get them accepted), but I've seen several things to fix in this patch and I've also some questions: - You used 'license:asl2.0' as the license, while looking rapidly at the source I didn't find any license. Do you know where the license is stated in the font source code? - If you really want to fix font-adobe-source-code-pro and font-dseg code style, it should be done in one or two separate patches. Two patches are probably easier for maintainers to review. - I've also noticed that this patch lacks any commit message details. Something like that should work: gnu: Add font-google-roboto-mono * gnu/packages/fonts.scm (font-google-roboto-mono): New variable. Also there may or may not be additional issues as I've only looked at it rapidly. Denis.