On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 16:35:32 +0100 Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Hi, Hello again! > I think I have the beginning of an explanation. Could you show the > output of: > > diff -u /var/guix/profiles/per-user/$USER/guix-profile-{19,20}-link > > … where generation 20 is that created by ‘guix upgrade --dry-run’. I have done another upgrade since, but I just made sure the problem persists even there, or at least this is what happened… $ guix package --rollback switched from generation 21 to 20 $ guix upgrade --dry-run The following packages would be upgraded: gimp (dependencies or package changed) ungoogled-chromium (dependencies or package changed) youtube-dl (dependencies or package changed) $ guix package --rollback switched from generation 21 to 20 …so I’m attaching the diff between generations 20 and 21 instead, with no other changes to your command. Please find it in the file ‘guix-profile-diff.txt’, unless it got renamed along the way. > TIA, > Ludo’. Best of wishes // Tirifto