On Tue, 11 Jan 2022 15:34:00 +0200 Efraim Flashner wrote: > Specifically, try replacing librsvg with librsvg-for-system Thanks a lot. I've now managed to build almost all of the system.scm I was using by patching several packages to: - use librsvg-for-system instead of librsvg - not use gjs for i686 - disable some or all tests for i686. I'm currently in the process of converting all that to proper patches. Though I still have an issue before being able to run guix system reconfigure. If I add gdm in my packages list, it doesn't bring in rust as dependencies anymore. But if I don't comment the following code, it brings rust again: > (service gdm-service-type (gdm-configuration (debug? #t) > (wayland? #t))) And it does that even without debug and wayland (I didn't test with debug and wayland before because the issue in this thread prevented me from doing that). Without debug and wayland, it worked before, but here I'm not fluent enough in scheme yet to properly understand how the service definition really work and to pinpoint the cause of it. Denis.