On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 05:41:43 +0100 "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" wrote: > On Wed, Nov 24, 2021 at 09:15:05PM +0000, David Lecompte wrote: > > Can I install Guix System with the whole root file system (including > > /boot) in a new logical volume that I create in the same volume > > group? > > P.S. No, you would need to adapt the Guix configuration so it does not > install the bootloader to MBR. This needs some Scheme code. Libreboot users also typically don't install the bootloader but still generate a grub configuration file. There is a guide on the Internet for that but I don't remember the address. Here's a configuration that has been derived from it: > (bootloader (bootloader-configuration (bootloader (bootloader > (inherit > grub-bootloader) (installer #~(const #t)))) > (keyboard-layout > keyboard-layout))) Denis.