Hi Guix ! I here's my first attempt at packaging something, I noticed that vim-solarized was missing so I tried to write a package for it. The only warning I got was from the guix lint which told me it couldn't find upstream releases. I believe this is due to vim-solarized particular structure: it's a light «clone» of the main repository https://github.com/altercation/solarized containing only the vim-files. It doesn't have any tags/releases but the full repository does. I used the latest commit on the master branch in git-reference for guix to retrieve it and the corresponding version on the full repository as package version. Does that seem right ? I found another copy in project vim-scripts (https://github.com/vim-scripts/Solarized) which has made a tag (the same version name that I chose) so we could be using either the full repository (more unneeded data retrieved during the build) or this second copy (they do provide a tag but isn't it better to remain as close as possible to the original source ?). I hope my patch is correct and thank you everyone for being such a welcoming community and having made my experience with Guix so far absolutely great ! Tissevert