On Sat, 17 Apr 2021 09:40:22 +0100 Christopher Baines wrote: > I think you're getting there, but it looks like you're close to what > you want with matched-outputs say, and then later you pick bits out > of that alist, generate vectors from the lists, and then rebuild the > alist. I think you can remove all that complexity by just tweaking > what you're doing up when you generate matched-outputs. I think this > is true for matched-outputs, matched-inputs and matched-sources. It's beautiful! Now I could understand better the alist, and things make much more sense to me. I simplified this part of getting properly the values from matched-outputs, matched-inputs and matched-sources. -- Best Regards, Luciana Lima Brito MSc. in Computer Science