On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 20:17:45 +0100 Christopher Baines wrote: Hi, I hope the patch is correct this time. I considered all you said, so I separated the functions to get outputs, inputs and sources. I also implemented everything inside the case of the json/application. > While a flatter list is what you want when building an HTML table, I > think you were looking to get a JSON object separating the common, > base and target elements, right? If so, then map, rather than > append-map should be more useful to you here. Since above you're > passing in two lists of three things, if the procedure passed to map > returns a pair with a string in the first position, you'll end up > producing the scheme version of a JSON object (an alist). You were right about that, I'm using map now. Please, let me know if I missed something. Thanks in advance, I'm learning a great deal! :) -- Best Regards, Luciana Lima Brito MSc. in Computer Science Federal University of Uberlândia